Recent studies report that 50% of companies had IT projects fail within the last 12 months!
Innovation-centric organizations are ensuring their IT projects are aligned with corporate strategy to drive business value from those projects. Assessing the delivery of that value is what service readiness is all about.
Service Readiness = Mission Readiness
IBOX will work with you from the initiation of a project through post deployment to ensure projects are well positioned to deliver their intended results to the entire organization. We will ensure the transition of the new system to end user acceptance is achieved with minimal interruption and projects are deployed in a consistent manner.
We ensure that a service management framework, based on industry best practices, exists and the support organization is properly enabled to provide the adequate support for the new service.
- ITSM/ITIL framework and methodology
- Standard business continuity
- Service model definition
- Data and security standards
- Release management planning
- Service desk technology procedures
Our experienced team of deployment experts ensure the required facilities, infrastructure, applications, business processes and integrated technology solutions critical to the delivery of service is identified and tested.
- Technology solution defined
- Technical implementation
- Business application readiness
- Release rehearsal and verification
Support Team Enablement
We enable your support staff and management to handle the planned volumes, customer interactions and deliver the service to the levels defined in the established business model.
- Support team organizational strategy
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Knowledge transfer (KT) approach
- Knowledge capture and training implementation
Our management consultants ensure that programs and approaches are developed and deployed to help the receiving organization adjust to the changes in policies and procedures resulting from the transition of service.
- Business impact assessment
- Organizational change strategy
- Resource management
- Organizational readiness
- Business case benefits